Congratulations and thank you for organizing such an event. Huge, awesome, great, such a friendly event with a plateau of crazy, legendary pilots, it's amazing!
- Frédéric Mekideche, Cars & Food Club
Mixing races Auto & Moto is really a unique concept that has attracted a large and numerous audience, the atmosphere was great as well as meetings with other enthusiasts.
- Arnaud Dorard, Motorbike participant
356/5000 The Autodrome represents all my childhood and my story. I dragged my gaiters since the age of 3 years. At 12-14 years old, it was a reward to come and see my father ride there. And in addition, I made and won my first race here in 1992. It's so much fun to see this circuit live with so many people, so much passion, it's exceptional!
- Anthony Beltoise, Pilot & Journalist
Getting on the ring is an amazing feeling!
- Philippe Monneret, Winner of the 24 Heures Moto 1991 / Vice-champion of the world of motorcycle endurance 1994
I have the impression that Montlhéry relives the big hours of the automobile. We have the right to everything, we talk to everyone. We see the cars, we touch them. It's still sharing and passion. I am overjoyed because I realize that people are happy. And see the happy people, it's still the foot!
- Bernard Darniche, 6 times winner of the Tour de Corse
I’d love this event to become the French take on Goodwood. And just a stone’s throw from the capital too.
- Alain Michoulier, Car Participant
It was a truly great motoring festival!
- Anne-Christine Horent, Télématin on France 2
I’ve been driving in different packages for 25 years but you’ve got the “fun and friendly” package for us enthusiasts.
- Stéphane Couttier, Car Participant
It’s a sign, we had to queue to get into the Autodrome, it’s not been around that long!
- Serge Cordey, Magazine Classic & Sports Car
The groups just get bigger and better every year! It’s a feast for the senses. It’s been years since I’ve seen so many people at the legendary Linas-Montlhéry track!
- Pascal Bléjean, Photographer
Thank you for giving us such a great event and having us with you! See you soon!
- 205 GTI Club de France
Congatulations Les Grandes Heures! I “went back to my youth” thanks to all of you. See you soon!
- Philippe Bougeard, Spectator
It was one of the most memorable moments of the year so far.
- Classic Driver Magazine
Two perfect days for any petrol-head with exemplary planning.
- Jean-Luc Ser, Newspaper Le Républicain
A big thank you to everyone for this amazing experience that we shared with our children…Loved it...See you next year...
- Stéphane Jossé, Spectator
Congratulations for the organisation. You’re creating a major event on a legendary track. We can’t wait for LGHA 2018!
- Jean-Christophe Bolle-Reddat, Peugeot France
Great event! Been lucky to be at all 3 so far and this year has grown so much. Well done on a superb event!
- Alan William Strachan, Spectator
Great job! It’s lucky there are people like you who keep the speed circuit alive.
- Laurent Mercier, Spectator
A big thank you to the whole team at Les Grandes Heures for organising such a fantastic weekend! See you next year!
- Thierry Parent, Motorbike participant
It was my first time yesterday and I thought it was just great. Thank you and keep it up, France needs more events like this!
- Alexis Warhol, Spectator
It is hard not to view the event as a newborn Goodwood Revival with a Parisian twist.
- Practical Classic Magazine
Les "Grandes Heures 2017" is over, can’t wait for the 2018 event!
- François Allain, Vintage Mecanic at RMC Découverte
Wonderful day, wonderful crowds, lovely cars. It couldn't have been better.
- David Piper, Car Participant and Winner of the 1000km de Paris 1966
THANK YOU everyone for this fantastic organisation!
- Jean-Marc Merger, Exhibitor
First time for me and my son. A great experience and an amazing group: long live this extraordinary event to be repeated!
- Jean-Pierre Clément, Spectator
All the team were thrilled, sincerely!
- Alexandra Legray, Duffort Group
Thank you and thank you to all those enthusiasts who make this event one of the best. I missed the first two editions, but I will not miss the next!